What we do
We are an awarding organisation, recognised by Ofqual in March 2015. Our aim is to be the leading awarding organisation within the veterinary and animal care sectors.
The majority of our qualifications will be designed especially for the veterinary sector, providing for veterinary related occupations such as veterinary nurses, care assistants, receptionists and practice managers. Other qualifications, such as dog grooming and animal care will service a wider animal welfare related clientele.
Supporting learners and enhancing world class animal health and welfare through the provision of inspirational qualifications.
Our six core values are at the centre of all daily operations, functions and behaviour:
- Inspiration – for our staff, learners and centres through our qualifications and support
- Ambition – for those who work in veterinary-related and animal welfare occupations
- Influence – through our expertise, high standards and evidence-based qualifications
- Co-operation – through collaborative working with our client sector and partner organisations
- Integrity – through our ethos of fairness and trust in all our relationships and transactions
- Service – we never forget our commitment to our learners and centres
Who we are
VetSkill is a UK registered company, originally established in 2001, to develop qualifications in partnership with recognised awarding organisations.
Our staff therefore have considerable experience of developing and delivering regulated qualifications for the veterinary and animal-related sectors.