Recruiting for Qualification Assessment Writers
Posted: 22 July 2018 at 12:58 pm
We have recently received provisional approval from the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) to offer a new Level 3 Diploma in Veterinary Nursing (Companion Animal). Therefore, we are looking for qualification assessment writers on a consultancy basis, to work on developing a number of assessments including multiple choice questions, written assignments and practicals. The practicals will involve long case scenarios and Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCEs).
Topics to be covered include; Diagnostics, Anaesthesia and Theatre Nursing, Pharmacology and Dispensing and Surgical Nursing.
Key Skill required:
- Assessing and teaching experience in a relevant subject, e.g. Veterinary Nursing, Veterinary Science, Veterinary Medicine
- Knowledge of current RCVS Day One Skills and Competences for Veterinary Nurses
- Current Suitably Qualified Person (SQP) would be advantageous
- Awareness of assessment methodology and issues of validity and reliability
- Willing to attend training and standardisation events
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
How to apply:
To apply send a covering letter with an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org