At VetSkill we know the needs of our sector are ever-changing. We are always prepared to review our qualifications and to develop new ones to meet the needs of employers and learners.
- Information, Advice or Guidance (VetSkill Level 2 Award)
- Implantation of Identification Microchips in Animals (VetSkill Level 3 Award)
- Principles of First Aid for Cats and Dogs (VetSkill Level 2 Award)
- Veterinary Receptionists (VetSkill Level 2 Certificate)
- Veterinary Nursing (Companion Animal) (VetSkill Level 3 Diploma)
Qualifications coming soon
- Suitably Qualified Persons
If you currently run an in-house training course and would like it to be accredited as a regulated qualification – contact us.